Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hey. So this is awkward...its April. How did that happen? Feels like it was Feb. 11th just yesterday. I'm sitting in bed listening to music I don't like but am to lazy to do anything about it. Typical. School's almost over, crazy. Life has this weird way of continuing on even when you want it to just chill and hang out for a minute. Don't get me wrong, I am seewwwww ready for school to be out and I am excited to go home BUT I'm not one much for change. I've gotten so used to this schedule and am loving it and it will all be different next week. Shitty. I had such a good weekend it's almost like its rubbing it in my face. 

ANYWAY, sentimental shit out of the way, finals week begins its life ruining rein tomorrow... Im super excited! I'm also never sarcastic. I. hate. school. BUT SO CLOSE TO THE END. 


I LIKE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment