Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hello there.

Let me introduce you to someone.

This is my car. She is lovely isn't she? This is my very first car that I bought myself and worked very hard for, her name is Fiona. 

A green 2003 Volkswagon Jetta and boy what a lady. We've had some good times together me and Fiona but all good things must come to an end I suppose. This is Fiona as of Saturday.


 

While in Denver this weekend I got into an accident just a short 6 weeks after I bought this beautiful vehicle. As of now it is not certain if she is totaled yet but its not looking good. I guess you could say that it is fortunate that nobody was hurt but...would you look at my car? I was going to merge into the right lane, I looked over my shoulder to make sure all was clear and when I looked back up the car in front of me had slammed on his breaks after hitting the car in front of him, and I was unable to stop in time. All in all my baby may no longer be my baby and I am heartbroken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment